Monday, February 9, 2009

DIY: Outdoor Planters and Garden Structures

I do not (yet) have a lawn.  Condo life is many things, but it's not convenient for folks interested in gardening.  I've been patio gardening for several years now and I've run out of deck space for plants and shrubs.  Unfortunately, I don't have several hundred dollars to spend on a large commercial garden center planter or potting bench.

However, I found a great website with a lot of plans for virtually every type of structure you'd want to build.  You do have to pay for a lot of the plans (prices range from $6.00 to $15.00) but there are also many free schematics available too.

I found the perfect plans for a "Monterey Potting Center" online - free and easy!

Are you handy?  If so, check out Woodprojects.com.



No comments: